Dr. Keith WY Kwong received his bachelor’s and doctoral degrees from the University of Washington and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He has participated in several R&D projects and post-doctoral research at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He has also coordinated the construction of several GMP pharmaceutical plants and laboratories. He has published more than 20 invention patents and scientiﬁc literature on the ﬁeld of recombinant protein and recombinant nucleic acid.
Professor Dominic Man-Kit Lam
- Training in Neurobiology and Ophthalmology under Nobel Laureates Professors Torsten Wiesel & David Hubel at Harvard Medical School before being appointed Assistant Professor at Harvard.
- Professor of Ophthalmology & Founding Director of the Center for Biotechnology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston’s Texas Medical Center.
- Cofounder of Project Orbis, the charitable ﬂying eye hospital, with Dr. David Paton.
- Founding Director of the Hong Kong Institute of Biotechnology (HKIB, invited by Nobelists Charles Kao & CN Yang).
- Professor Lam invented “Oral Vaccines Technology” which was selected by Time Magazine as one of the ten most important inventions for the 21st century.